Monday, September 14, 2015

Look #12: Shopping at Collabor88

Blog_AveryCollabor88_Final 
  
After many attempts over a couple of days I finally got into Collabor88.  Collabor88 is a monthly shopping event that in SL that starts on the 8th of each month.  It is now located in a larger venue that allows room for many more designers.  Each month they have a different theme. The theme for this round is "Muted Coven".

Needless to say I left Collabor88 with less lindens in my wallet than I went with.  My favorite buy at the event was the Benson Leather Skirt and Cecilla top from Emery.  I like the tailored look of the top and the skirt complements it perfectly. They come in a variety of colors so it's would be easy to mix and match tops with the skirts.
Now as far as deciding what shoes to wear with this awesome outfit I had to look no further than two displays down.  fri.day's offering for Collabor88 is the Samantha bootie.  It's a great looking short boot with a nice heel.  I found the color that went perfectly with the outfit!


  Emery 



What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Feet - Slink High
 Hair -Jodie [Truth]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]

Outfit:
  Top - Cecilia Top Latte [Emery@Collabor88]
  Skirt - Benson Leather Skirt Latte [Emery@Collabor88]
  Shoes - Samantha Booties Copper [fri.day @ Collabor88]

Jewelry:
   Bracelet - Studs Bracelet [NyD]
   Necklace -Starburst Shaker Necklace[Yummy]
 
Makeup:
  Eyes - Eyeshadow Roar Brown  [MONS]
 
Other Credits:
Photos taken at Kimmy's Elysium Garden: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pelican%20Bay/233/188/22

No comments:

Post a Comment