Thursday, November 19, 2015

Look #43: Spinning the Tunes in Style

Blog_Ipiteme_Heather 

I am not only a SL fashion blogger, I am a DJ in SL as well.  I love wearing outfits that are stylish, look comfortable and move great while I am dancing.  Here I am at Buffalo Trace, the club where I got my start DJing, wearing the new release by Ipiteme, a sweater/shirt combo and boots called Heather.

The Heather sweater is actually a layered sweater/shirt combo and is just the right length to wear with some warm leggings. The sweater part is nicely textured and not too baggy.  It is made for standard mesh as well as Freya, Isis and Venus mesh bodies.  It is very customizable with a HUD to change the colors/patterns of the sweater, and the collar and tail of the shirt.

Blog_Ipiteme_HeatherBoots 

The Heather Boots come in brown and black and are made for Venus, Freya, Isis, Slink Physique, Maitreya and Standard feet.  Nice touches are the lace up on the back and the buckle on the top of the foot.  There is a HUD to change the color/pattern of the socks to match the sweater and also to change the color of the laces.

HUD for Heather Boots and Shirt

Blog_Ipiteme_Heather_Closeup

Relevant Links


I'piteme: 
In-world store -
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Damar/197/217/22

Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149261






Photos taken at Buffalo Trace:
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/STAGG%20ISLAND/29/223/21
(I have a set every Sunday at Buffalo Trace from 10am ~ 12pm slt)

What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]
 Eyes - Lucid Eyes - Dark Brown [IKON
 Hair -Ami [Truth]
 
Outfit:
  Sweater/Boots - Heather [I'piteme]
  Leggings - Baged Leggings - Knit - Purple [Lakshmi]
  Earphones - Cat Ears Headphones [eXxesS]
 
Jewelry: 
  Necklace - April Necklace - Amethyst [Wicked]
  Bracelet - Braid Bracelet - Purple/Brown [Izzie's]

Makeup:
 
Eyeshadow - Nya 07 [Slacker Girl]

  Eyeliner - Heavy Mesh Eyeliner [Oceane]
  Lips - Matte Plum 3  [La Boheme]

No comments:

Post a Comment