Thursday, December 3, 2015

Look #47: Casual Days at Home

Blog_Ipiteme_SuzanLyndaleeCowl

One of my most favorite places in Second Life is my home. I like to dress casually when I am there so I chose to take the photos at my home wearing the latest releases from Ipiteme for this blog entry.  The words that came to mind when I tried them on was casual but very stylish.

The first release is the Cropped Cowl Sweater. It's perfect for the season if you want a gorgeous sweater but still want to show off a bit of skin. It comes with a HUD with different color combinations of the argyle pattern.

Next is the Suzan Button Down blouse. Until now, I haven't found a blouse that looked good.  They were always the wrong length or fit funny but the fit on this blouse is great.  The cuffs and collar are a nice touch too. I love the patterns and colors available for this blouse on the included HUD.  The Suzan Button Down blouse is made for Belleza Freya and Isis; Slink Hourglass and Physique; The Mesh Project; Maitreya; and Fit Mesh for standard bodies.


Blog_Ipiteme_SuzanLyndaleeCowl_2 

The last release item is the Lynda Lee jeans. These are absolutely fabulous jeans! With the slight flare and slit at the bottom, they are made for wearing over a nice pair of heels or heeled ankle boots. With the HUD not only can the color of the jeans be changed (14 colors to choose from which to choose), but the belt loops, pockets, the belt leather, belt buckle face and metal can be changed.  A very cool touch is the Ipiteme logo on the back pockets.   There are two versions of  Lynda Lee jeans: One to wear with high heels and the other to wear with mid heels.  They are made for Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus; Slink; Maitreya; The Mesh Project and Fit Mesh for standard bodies.


Blog_Ipiteme_CowlSweaterJeans


HUDs for the Cropped Cowl sweater, Lynda Lee Jeans and the Suzan Button down blouse.

Relevant Links


I'piteme: 

In-world store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Damar/197/217/22

Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149261





What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]
 Eyes - Lucid Eyes - Dark Brown [IKON
 Hair -Daria [D!va]
 
Outfit:
  Sweater - Cropped Cowl Sweater [I'piteme]
  Blouse - Suzan Button Down  [I'piteme]
  Jeans - Lynda Lee Jeans  [I'piteme]
  Shoes - Wrapped Stilleto Heels  [I'piteme]
   
Jewelry: 
  Necklace - Chemistry Necklace [Cae]
  Bracelet - Synergy Bracelet  [Cae]

Makeup:
 
Eyeshadow - Eye Tattoo Divine - Brown Lash [AlaskaMetro]

  Lips - Matte Rose 2  [La Boheme]

No comments:

Post a Comment