Thursday, December 10, 2015

Look #51: A Few Simple Rules to Live By

Blog_Wicked_CloeMaggie_015

It's the simple things in life that are most important. These photos were taken in the entryway of my cabin in Second Life. I hung this sign (full pic of it below) here because it had some simple rules to live by that I wanted to be reminded of every time I entered my home.  I also think in wardrobe choices it's the basic simple designs that look the best and never go out of style.

The Chloe dress by Wicked is a simple yet elegant belted dress that fits perfectly. The bottom part of the dress flares slightly to make it very feminine. The neckline reveals just a hint of cleavage and is perfect for wearing a favorite necklace.  I have on the India necklace also from Wicked

Blog_Wicked_CloeMaggie_014

As for shoes to go with this fabulous dress, Wicked has that covered.  The Maggie shoes are a modern take on a retro Boho style.  They have a great thick heel and a nice detail is the rivets around the edge of the shoe.  I like how my feet look in the Maggie shoes and they go beautifully with the dress.


Blog_Wicked_CloeMaggie_011

The Chloe dress is mesh, comes in 5 sizes, and is available in eight colors. There is a HUD (not pictured) included with the dress that allows for the belt color  (18 colors) and belt buckle metal color to be changed.



The Maggie Heels are for Slink High feet and are available in twelve different colors.


The sign I have in my entryway is called  "Live Each Moment"  and its from Clear Inspiration Home Decor - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167547


Relevant Links

 Wicked: 
  In-world store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buttercup/127/164/23

What I'm Wearing 

Body:
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]

 Eyes - Lucid Eyes (IKON)
 Hair - Vera [Mina]

Outfit:
 Dress - Cloe - Rouge [Wicked]
 Heels -  Maggie - Rouge [Wicked]

Jewelry:
  Necklace - India Necklace (Onyx/Moon)(  [Wicked]
  Bracelet - Bree - Bracelet (Rose Quartz) [Wicked]

Makeup: 
  Eyes -
Eye Tattoo Divine - Brown Lash [Amacci]
  Eyeliner - Amazing Mesh Eyeliner [Oceane]
  Lips - Matte Plum 2 [La Boheme]

No comments:

Post a Comment