Monday, January 4, 2016

Look #66: Elegantly Luxurious

Blog_SissBoom_Scattered_001


For this blog post I am featuring a beautiful dress called Scattered by Siss Boom and a wonderful pair of heels from N-Core called Donna Glass.

The Scattered dress is a classic wrapped style dress that fits well and it has an amazing shimmery texture.  The dress comes with a flexi piece that can be worn in the cut out portion of the skirt.  I found the dress looks equally fabulous with or without the flexi. 

Blog_SissBoom_Scattered_006


I am wearing the black version but there are seven other shimmery colors available. The Scattered dress is mesh and comes with versions for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza, fit mesh and standard sizes.



This elegant dress needed to be paired with some elegant shoes. I found the perfect shoes from N-Core.   I love the way the Donna Glass heels make my feet look and they went beautifully with the Scattered dress.  They come with a color HUD with eight colors from which to choose.   The Donna Glass heels are made for Belleza High, Maitreya High, N-Core High and Slink High feet.

Blog_SissBoom_Scattered_010


Boyfriend Rating:  From time to time I ask my boyfriend to rate a look I am blogging.  For this look his first word was "Wow" and his rating out of a scale from 1 to 10 was an 8.

I personally give it a 10 and I will definitely be wearing this when we go out dancing!

Blog_SissBoom_Scattered_012


Relevant Links


 Siss Boom: 
  In-world store -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Miraflores/202/239/22
 

What I'm Wearing 


Body:
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]

 Eyes - Lucid Eyes (IKON)
 Hair - Alice [enVogue]

Outfit:
 Dress - Scattered - Black [Siss Boom]
 Heels - Donna Glass [N-Core

Jewelry:
 Necklace/Earrings - Tree of Life [Cae]
 Bracelet -  Synergy [Cae]


Makeup: 
  Eyes - SmokeShadow2 - Silver [SlackGirl]

  Eyeliner - Heavy Mesh Eyeliner [Oceane]
  Lips -
Soft Expressions - Pomegranite [Ever An' Angel]

No comments:

Post a Comment