Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Look #114: These Are My Favorite Things


Blog_PetitMort_BlouseSkirt_032

I made a shopping trip to Petite Mort recently and I was so excited about the items I bought that I had to do a blog post about them.  Petite Mort is one of my favorite stores and I never come out empty handed.  I love the vintage style clothing that is sold there.

I found two separates that when paired together create a great look.  The Ruffle Peasant Blouse first caught my eye.  This is a very feminine blouse is cropped with three layers of ruffles on the bottom and fluted long sleeves.  The neckline plunges down and it's tied with a bow in the front.  I love the subtle paisley pattern of the fabric.

Blog_PetitMort_BlouseSkirt_017

Now the search was on for a skirt or pair of pants to pair with this lovely blouse. I didn't have to look very far before I saw the Tar Velvet Skirt.  This is a cute mini skirt with an awesome wide leather belt.  I saw this skirt as being a wardrobe staple because it can be paired with anything and it looks fabulous with the blouse.

Both the Ruffle Peasant Blouse and the Tar Velvet Skirt are mesh and come in five standard sizes. The blouse is available in seven soft colors while the skirt is available in three solid earth colors and three striped patterns.



The shoes I chose to complete the outfit are the Porto Heels from Essenz.   Essenz shoes are a staple of my wardrobe and I have several pairs.  They are well made and I have never had any fit problems.  The Porto Heels are one of my favorites because they go well with a lot of outfits I wear and they make my feet look great. 

Blog_Essenz_Porto

The Porto heels like all the heels from Essenz have great detailing. I love the thick straps and the  buckles which can be changed to either silver or gold with the HUD that is included. There are two color options on the HUD for the sole of the heels as well  The Porto Heels are available in twelve colors and are made for both Maitreya and Slink High feet.



The photos for this blog post are taken on the sim for the Petite Mort store.  I came across a gazebo on the store grounds the inside of which provided a perfect background for my new outfit.

Blog_PetitMort_BlouseSkirt_014



Relevant Links


Petite Mort

Essenz
  In-world store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belita/203/196/25
  Market Place - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44190 

What I'm Wearing 


Body: 
 Body - Lara Mesh Body [Maitreya]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Heidi Natural/Dark Tan [Lara Hurley Skin]
 Eyes - Lovely Eyes - Chocolate[Insufferable Dastard]
 Hair - Val [Analog Dog]
 

Outfit:
 
Blouse - Cocoa Ruffle Peasant Blouse
[Petite Mort]
 Skirt - Tar Velvet Skirt W/Belt [Petite Mort]
 
Heels - Porto  - Brown [Essenz]

Jewelry 
 Necklace/Bracelet/Earrings - Rococco Set [Eclectica]

Makeup:
 
Eye Liner - Eyeliner F Black [DeeTaleZ]
  Eyes - Glamour Eyes - Thora 2  [La Boheme]
 
Lips -
Soft Expressions Lips - Penny [Tone]

No comments:

Post a Comment