Monday, August 3, 2015

Look #5: Summer at the Seashore

Blog_Zenith_Final_2 
Not one to let the summer slip past me, I enjoy visiting different beaches in Second Life. For this particular beach walk I have chosen to wear this ultra comfortable dress by Zenith.  I found the straw hat at N21 and knew it would go well with this dress on my beach walk.

Blog_Zenith_016 I expected to find the usual assortment of items on the beach such as starfish and shells but I never expected to find an elephant!  This one looked like maybe he had escaped from a circus!

What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Feet - Slink Feet Flat
 Hair - Left to Jackson [Besom@ N21]
 Shape - Lisa [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]

Outfit:
  Dress - Casual Skirt/sunglasses (Sky) [Zenith] 
  Shoes - Meriel Flip Flops [ILLI]

No comments:

Post a Comment