Saturday, December 19, 2015

Look #57: Winter Fabulous

Blog_Ipiteme_Hoodie

For this post I put together a great winter look with separates from I'piteme.  I started with the Cropped Snowflake Hoodie.  This is one of the newest items and is a very plush looking cropped hoodie with a lovely snowflake pattern.  It comes with a HUD with 16 colors to choose from.  I had a hard time deciding what color to choose because I liked them all. I finally decided on the teal blue. The Cropped Snowflake Hoodie comes with an underlying top in black and It comes in 8 fit mesh sizes to fit Slink Physique, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, and L,M,S,XS, and XXS.

The jeans I am wearing are the Noeleen Skinny Jeans.  These jeans have a great fit and I like the cuff at the bottom.  The color of the jeans can be changed to any one of the 16 colors available with the included HUD. The Noeleen Skinny Jeans are made for Fit Mesh, Belleza Venus, Maitreya and Slink Hourglass and Physique.

HUDs for the Cropped Snowflake Hoodie, the Noeleen Skinny jeans and Heidi Boots
Blog_Ipitem_Hoodie_003


The last part of the winter look from I'piteme are the Heidi Boots.  The Heidi Boots are a super cute short suede boot with a turned down top that reveals a wool lining on the inside.  The HUD has 24 different wool lining colors to choose from and eight outer boot colors.  The Heidi Boots are made for Slink High feet as well as an unrigged version for standard feet.

Blog_Ipitem_Hoodie_002


Relevant Links


I'piteme: 

In-world store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Damar/197/217/22

Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149261





What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]
 Eyes - Lucid Eyes - Dark Brown [IKON
 Hair - Louisa [Truth]
 
Outfit:
 Top - Cropped Snowflake Hoodie [I'piteme]
 Pants - Noeleen Skinny Jeans [I'piteme]
 Boots - Heidi Boots  [I'piteme]
   
Jewelry: 
  Necklace - Aprill Necklace - Onyx [Wicked]

Makeup:
 
Eyeshadow -
Smokeshow Eye Shadow - Desert Rose [AlaskaMetro]
  Eyeliner - Amazing Mesh Eyeliner [Oceane]
  Lips - Frosted Lips - Pink4 [Amacci]

No comments:

Post a Comment