Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Look #112: Spring Flirtation

Blog_Ipiteme_SkortRuffleTop_008

I created this colorful outfit with three new releases from I'piteme.  The Sinuous Ruffle top is a cute cropped halter top made up of layers of ruffles.  I normally don't wear a lot of items with ruffles but I really liked the look of this top. It is made for fitmesh and Slink Physique

The skorts (basically shorts that looks like a cross between shorts and a skirt) I am wearing are called Rachelle Skorts.  These skorts paired with the ruffle top creates a feminine, flirty outfit.  I like the lace up on the front of the skorts and the leg length is perfect.  The Rachelle Skorts are also fitmesh and made for Slink Physique.

Blog_Ipiteme_SkortRuffleTop_002

To finish up the outfit I added the Serpentine heels also a new release from I'piteme.  These heels are very interesting looking.  They have a strap with small silver studs that start at the toe and snake up around the top of the foot and around the ankle.  There is a little silver heart attached where the studded strap connects at the ankle.  The Serpentine heels are made for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High feet.

Blog_Ipiteme_SerpentineHeels

Everyone who is a customer of I'piteme knows that most of the items have HUDS that offer different colors/pattern options. The HUD for the Sinuous top has 18 color options for both the bra portion and the ruffles.  The Roxanne Skorts has 16 choices of color for the ribbon and 10 solid color choices for the skorts plus 6 patterns.  The Serpentine heels HUD offers 12 color choices.  This definitely gives you lots of choices to mix, match and color coordinate the top, skorts and heels.



I am also featuring the new skin I am wearing from Lara Hurley.  I have been in Second Life for over three years and once I worked up to a look I liked I was hesitant to change such things as skin and eyes. I even held out on getting a mesh body until just a couple of months ago.

Wanting to made subtle changes to my look,  I decided to try demos at the recent Skin Fair.  I found out of all the skins I tried the ones offered by Lara Hurley were in my opinion the best looking.  I went to the in-world store and tried the demo for one of the latest releases called Heidi and I was hooked.  I was torn between two different shades of that skin but I finally settled on the natural dark tan version. My purchase came with four eyebrow colors (black, blonde, brown and red), eyelashes, two cleavage layers, a no-eyebrows version of the skin and a soft freckle tattoo layer which I absolutely love.  Now I am wondering why I didn't do this earlier and I am very pleased with the new look. 


Blog_Ipiteme_SkortRuffleTop_005


Relevant Links


I'piteme
In-world store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Damar/197/217/22
Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149261


Lara Hurley Skin
 In-World - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magic%20Valley/198/199/23

What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Body - Lara Mesh Body [Maitreya]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Heidi Natural/Dark Tan [Lara Hurley Skin]

 Eyes -Lillian Eyes - Chocolate [Buzzeri]
 Hair - Lena [Entwined]

 
Outfit 
 Top - Sinuous Ruffle Top [I'piteme]
 Skort - Roxanne Skort [I'piteme]
 Heels - Serpentine Heels  [I'piteme]

Jewelry 
 Necklace/Bracelet/Earrings - Selva Oscura [Kosh]

  
Makeup:
  Eyes - Black Cat Eyeliner and Lashes  [Noya]
 
Lips - Sheer Glss Lipgloss - Golden [Alaskametro]

No comments:

Post a Comment