Friday, October 23, 2015

Look #33: The Autumn Witch

Blog_AutumnWitch_009

Blog_AutumnWitch_007 

I am not into roleplay in SL but I dropped by the We Love Roleplay Shopping Event. This is an event that starts the 4th of every month.  I wasn't really thinking I would find anything I really liked.  But there it was this great pumpkin headpiece and matching stick with a pumpkin and a lantern by Astralia called 'The Witch of the Woods'.  Very rustic and reminded me of the woods in Autumn.  Now my mission was to find the perfect dress go with them! 

Two rows over I found THE DRESS!  The Invoking Autumn gown by The White Armory.  I just love the way this gown drapes and spreads out at the bottom.  The autumn leaves on the bottom of the dress are the perfect touch.  There is a version with the jewel and without but I thought the jewel added to the charm of the gown.

I wanted to find an Autumn forest to take the photo and believe or not I found the perfect place at the Season's Story fashion event behind the displays. I love it when a good idea goes well!

Relevant Links


We <3 RP - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Riverhunt/130/135/23
Astralia [Accessories and More] - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mossmopolis/190/201/21
The White Armory - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/169/126/25

What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Hair -
Harmony [Tabou Irresistible]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]
 

Outfit:
 
Dress - Invoking Autumn Gown [The White Armory @ We <3 RP]
  Headpiece/Staff - Witch of the Woods Headpiece & Stick [Astralia @ We <3 RP]

No comments:

Post a Comment