Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Look #35: Foxy Lady

Blog_FD_Truth 

I made my monthly shopping trip to Uber (after attempting to get in several times) What I was excited  to see was the new offering from Truth.  It's a cute hair and hat set called "Foxy". When I tried on the demo I wasn't dissapointed! The fox hat color can be changed to coordinate with any outfit. The hair can also be worn without the hat as well.  It was just too cute to pass up!

Hat colors for Foxy


I also came across a cool sweater and dress from FD.  I chose the "Toasted Marshmallow" Sweet October dress and the "Hot Coco" Sweet October Sweater.  There were many colors to choose from and I might just be going back to get some more.

Available colors for the Sweet October Dress and Sweater by FD at Uber


To finish up my cool "Uber" outfit I found some boots from Baiastice. These boots called "Kiki Booties" were just the right height and had some great detailing. I chose the "burnt" ones but they had many colors to choose from as well

I have to say I did some other shopping in this outfit after I took the photos for this blog post.  I had a lot of people in my IM telling me that my outfit was cood and asking where I got the hat.

This was a very successful Uber shopping trip!  I am thinking maybe another trip to this round of Uber is in my future!

Relevant Links

Truth
  In-world store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth/152/90/34
  MarketPlace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/13

Baiastice
  In-world Store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BAIASTICE/154/127/25


What I'm Wearing 


Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Hair - Foxy [Truth@Uber]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]

Outfit:
 Dress - Sweet October Dress - Toasted Marshmallow [FD @Uber]
 Sweater - Sweet October Sweater - Hot Coco [FD @Uber]
 Shoes - Kiki Booties - Burnt [Baiastice @Uber]
 Socks - Knitted Socks - Creme [Chary]

Jewelry:
  Necklace - Starburst Shaker Necklace [Yummy]

Makeup: 
  Eye
liner -Rival Black Combo - Eyes [Glamorize]
  Lips - Opal Lipcolor Matrix
[
Mock]

No comments:

Post a Comment