Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Look #36: A Snuggly Sweater and a Roaring Fire

Blog_Ipiteme_AlpineSweaterEssentialTights_002

I am finally getting resigned to the fact that it's starting to get chilly outside.  Even though I do prefer the warmer weather of Spring and Summer, I do have to admit there are some advantages to the colder seasons.  A nice roaring fire to fill the house with warmth and ambiance and all the fabulous snuggly sweaters that can be worn.

Blog_Ipiteme_AlpineSweaterEssentialTights_010

My first new sweater of the Fall/Winter season is the Alpine Oversized sweater by Ipiteme.  I love the rustic design of the deers at the bottom of the sweater and the cowl neck is just right size.  The sweater includes a HUD with many color options to choose from so you will never get bored wearing it

Alpine Sweater HUD
I paired the sweater with the Essential Tights in dark gray also by Ipiteme.  These tights are perfect with the sweater and come in many colors as wellThey are perfect to mix and match with the Alpine SweaterWith great outfits like this I could get to liking the colder weather better!


Essential Tights colors

Relevant Links








I'piteme: 
In-world store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Damar/197/217/22
Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149261

What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Hair -
Hotaru [Argrace]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]
 

Outfit:
 
Sweater - Alpine Oversized Sweater [I'piteme]
  Tights - Essential Tights Dark Gray [I'piteme]
  Boots - Booties Bulldog [Kitties Lair]
 
Jewelry: 


  RingBoho Ring Maroon [Yummy]
   
Makeup: 
 
Eyes - Eye Tatoo Divine - Gray Lash   [Amacci]
  Lips Kissable Shimmer Lips Set 6 Cerise
[La Boheme

No comments:

Post a Comment