Monday, November 2, 2015

Look #37 Skully Style

BLOG_Ipiteme_DayDead 

I was so excited when I saw the latest releases from Ipiteme that I rushed home after a DJ set and immediately started unpacking them and trying them on. I came up with this great look that I wanted to share!  What I love about the items from Ipiteme is that they comes with HUDS with plenty of  color options to choose from for  parts or all of the items.  I was able to make the belt color and the cute skull on the back pockets on the Skull Candy jeans match the color of the Jaelyn Halter top.  Even the cute Skully Janes shoes have a HUD to change the color of the skulls, zippers and studs!

The Jaelyn Halter top has versions for all mesh bodies Including the new Slink Hour Glass. The Skully Janes shoes are for either Slink Flat or Belleza Flat feet.   Put it all together and it creates a very cute and versatile outfit!

The skulls on the back pockets of the jeans and the adorable Skully Janes!

These are the HUDs that came with each item.

Relevant Links






I'piteme: 
In-world store -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Damar/197/217/22
Marketplace - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149261

What I'm Wearing 

Body: 
 Hands -Slink Hands Elegant 1
 Hair - Cashmere [Little Bones]
 Shape - Lisa  [Amacci]
 Skin - Rayna (Olive) [Amacci]
 
Outfit:
  Top - Jaelyn Halter [I'piteme]
  Jeans - Skull Candy Jeans w/Studded Belt [I'piteme]
  Shoes - Skully Janes [I'piteme]
 
Jewelry: 
  Necklace - Simple Pearl Necklace [Yummy]
  Ring - Pink White Rose Bunch Ring [Yummy]
  Bracelet - Braid Bracelet pink [Izzie's
   
Makeup: 
  Eyes - Nya 2   [Slack Girl]
  Lips Kissable Shimmer Lips Set 6 Magenta [La Boheme]

No comments:

Post a Comment